COVID-19 Employee Information
The safety and health of our employees is our number one priority. To keep us and our families healthy, please follow the below guidance taken from the CDC, RIDOH, and the Governor's Reopen RI Plan. We will continue to monitor the pandemic and provide you with the latest information which will be available to you on this page.
- Social gatherings are limited to 25 people.
- Domestic travel restrictions are relaxed. A 14-day quarantine remains only for those returning to RI from an area still under stay at home restrictions unless they had a negative COVID-19 test in the past 72 hours.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of separation from others.
- Face masks are required when less than 6 feet from others or in common areas.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Clean and disinfect all main points of contact such as door handles and light switches as well as surfaces, tools, and equipment on a regular basis.
Let's all stay safe, and let's all keep each other safe.
For Additional Resources and Information Please Click the Links Below